Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has finally revealed the one-year roadmap for its new Year 7. What are Ubisoft’s plans for its upcoming Rainbow Six Siege 7 year? Are there any new operators coming in Year 7? In this blog, we will discuss everything related to Year 7 of Rainbow Six Seige in detail. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Seige is a Tactical First-person Multiplayer Shooter video game. A reboot of the Rainbow Six franchise, Rainbow Six Siege released in 2015 for PlayStation 4, Playstation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Microsoft Windows.
Siege emphasizes tactical shooter elements, environmental destruction to gain advantages over enemies, and team cooperation. Players take on the role of Operators who have their own unique abilities. The game follows similar elements, such as terrorists placing bombs and counter-terrorists defusing them or rescuing hostages. Rainbow Six Seige was a critical success upon release, with many praising the environmental destruction, realistic gun controls, and overall good gameplay. It was also a commercial success, having generated over $1.1 billion.
Table of Contents
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Year 7 Plans
The new year is here for Rainbow Six Siege. And everyone knows that every year always brings something new for Siege. Ubisoft has unveiled in detail its plans for the new year.
Year 7: Season 1
The first season of year 7 is live. The new season is called Demon Veil and brings Kana “Azami” Fujiwara as the new operator for this season. She is originally from Japan, where she worked in several fields of security, as a motorized police officer in Tokyo or a bodyguard in the private sector. Azami came to the game where she will use her experience from all these jobs to defend her teammates.
In Azami’s unique abilities, she will throw a kunai at a wall which will explode on contact. Then it will expand and solidify, becoming a tough, bulletproof barrier. Players can use it to fill holes that opponents have created or dug in defenses.
A new game mode
The first season brings the classic Team Deathmatch game mode. Ubisoft brought this map so players can warm up before playing competitive matches. In this mode, general deathmatch rules are used. Respawn, no quitting penalties, ability to switch operators mid-game, etc.
A few important things to know about Rainbow Six Siege deathmatch
- Players during Deathmatch cannot use Operators’ special or unique abilities.
- Any operator’s shield will not be available in this mode.
- All tools will be unavailable.
The card pool for Rainbow Six Seige deathmatch is:
- Amusement park
Season 1 Other Changes
- Attackers during the preparation phase can change operators in all game modes.
- Almost all weapons have non-magnifying sights except for the DP27.
- Ubisoft has announced that in order to play ranked matches, players must link their phone numbers to their Ubisoft account.
- Console players can now have a replay feature. This feature can save up to 12 matches or 2 hours of the latest gameplay.
- Players who report a bug can receive a reward from the developers. The requirement for players is to report a bug during the game session. Upon reaching “Under Investigation” status, players will receive the rewards. One reward per season only.
- Some of the Rainbow Six Seige Operators will see their prices drop.
- Various bug fixes, including various quality of life improvements.
Year 7: Season 2
The second season will bring another new Belgian operator. A shooting range will come in season two, where players can
- Train with different weapons
- learn and understand gun recoil patterns.
The second season will bring Operator Tips, where players, especially new ones, can learn their character roles and kits. Players who have a history of friendly fire will receive a friendly fire restriction starting in season two.
Ubisoft said match cancellation improvements will come starting in season two.
Year 7: Season 3
The third season will bring a new agent from Singapore. A new map for ranked matches will come in the third season.
The third season will bring an overhaul for ranked matches, where progression is the primary factor. Players start from the lowest rank and then progress to a higher rank starting this season. Players will receive a reward after achieving new ranks.
The third season will prevent toxic players from communicating with their teammates if they have a history of abuse.
Year 7: Season 4
Season four will bring a new agent from Columbia. This season will fully implement an in-game reputation system. This system will show players details about their low scores and the number of times other players have reported them.
Read also : Rainbow Six Siege’s 10 Best Operators in 2022