Kanpur Metro Map Route
Complete Kanpur Metro Map Route and Details
Kanpur Metro (Kanpur Metro Map) is a type of Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) to serve the city in Kanpur by Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Co ltd (UPMRCL) including two lines & 30 stations.
RITES made the Detailed project report of Phase-I with a complete distance of 32.385 km was approved with an estimated cost of Rs 11,076.48 cr in 2019 by Central Government’s Cabinet.
European Investment Bank has provided a loan of Euro 650 million for the project.
AFCONS Infra has been given the tender for the elevated viaduct among IIT-Motijheel.
Kanpur Metro Rail Kanpur Metro Map
The fundamental corridor is to be 25 km. The proposed Metro Rail course incorporates IIT, Rawatpur, Bada Chauraha, Motimahal, Kanpur Central, ISBT Jhakarkatti and Naubasta. As per the arrangement, the metro course would start from IIT Kalyanpur-Rawatpur, Mall Road, Phoolbagh, Kanpur Central Station, transport terminal of Jhakarkati-Kidwai Nagar – by means of Transport Nagar intersection to Naubasta.On this metro route, 17 km track would be raised and left 8 km would be underground. From IIT to Harsh Nagar, the course might be hoisted and from Chunniganj to ISBT Jhakarkatti through Parade, Bada Chauraha and Central Station the course will be underground.From Transport Nagar to Naubasta the track will be raised. A 10-km auxiliary corridor with 8 stations is likewise being however of. It would start from Chandrashekhar Azad Agricultural University by means of GSVM Government Medical College-by means of Govind Nagar Road-Fazalganj Chouraha to Vijay Nagar intersection to Barra 7 through Barra Road.From CSA to Double Pulia by means of Kakadev and Rawatpur Station, the course will be underground and from there Double Pulia to Barra 7 the course will be elevated.
Kanpur Metro Map
Key Highlights of Kanpur Metro Phase-I – (Kanpur Metro Map)
• Total Distance – 23.785 km
• Elevated Station – 15.164 km
• Underground station – 8.621 km
• No of Stations – 22
• Station name (Kanpur Metro Map) – Kanpur – Kalyanpur Railway Station – SPM Hospital – CSJM University – Gurudev Chauraha – Geeta Nagar – Rawatpur Railway Station – Lala Lajpat Rai Hospital – Moti Jheel – Harsh Nagar – Chunniganj – Parade – Bada Chauraha – Phool Bagh – Birhana Road – Norona Crossing Sagar Market – Kanpur Central railway station – ISBT Jhakarkatti – Old Transport Nagar – Kidwai Nagar North – Kidwai Nagar South – Yashoda Nagar – Baudh Nagar and Naubasta
• Total Distance – 8.6 km
• Station Type – Elevated
• No of Stations – 9
• Station Name – CSA University – GSVM Medical College – Rawatpur railway station – Kakadeo – Vijay Nagar – Dada Nagar – Barra-7 – Barra-8 and Jarauli
- Japan International Cooperation Agency.
- European Investment Bank.
Contractors of Kanpur Metro:
- A joint venture of SYSTRA & SYSTRA MVA Consulting Pvt. Ltd.: Detailed Design Consultant (Line-1)
- Afcons Infrastructure – KNPCC-02(R1): 8.728 km elevated viaduct, IIT to Moti Jheel
- Bids received by AECOM-led & TYPSA-led consortia: General Consultant
- S.M. Bashir Mohammad and Sons – KNPCC-03: Government Polytechnic Depot & Workshop of Line 1
Bidding Underway – KNPAGRS-01: Supply of 201 standard gauge cars along with Train Control & Signalling System for Kanpur metro projects
List of Kanpur Metro Station