The article reports that a child was taken to hospital after police responded to a report of shots fired in Cincinnati, Ohio. The incident happened in the city’s West End neighborhood, where police found the child with a gunshot wound to the leg.
- Cincinnati police responded to a report of shots fired in the West End neighborhood.
- Upon arrival, they found a child with a gunshot wound to the leg.
- The child was taken to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center for treatment.
- The condition of the child was not immediately known.
- Police are investigating the incident and have not yet released any information about a suspect or motive.
- The incident highlights the ongoing problem of gun violence in many parts of the United States, particularly in urban areas.
- Authorities are urging anyone with information about the shooting to come forward and help in the investigation.